Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving: The Fattening

Being an American is similar in many important ways to having herpes. Among the myriad similarities is the fact that once infected, you're a carrier for life. It was in this spirit that I decided a good thing to do would be to invite an improbably large group of friends to my apartment and to cook two Thanksgiving turkeys, something I've never done before.

I'm still waiting for the pictures to come in but my kitchen looks like this right now:



Here's a picture of some food that I stole from Justin:



And we looked like this:



Look at all those foreigners crammed into my apartment! Who needs fire codes, anyhow. Despite a harrowing all-day journey, everything turned out well and everyone was made comfortably bloated. After eating, we all headed out for a night of dancing and karaoke, which I'm not really looking forward to seeing pictures of (although I'm sure I will). God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment